Friday, December 27, 2013

Now that Christmas has come and gone part 1

Deck the halls with booze and hotties... %Fa la la la la..la la..la la.........%.....
This was the theme song that an "omo aje butter" turned "igboro" was singing along my street hours after probably attending one of the numerous all-night street jams that was scattered my neighbourhood here in Ejigbo,Isolo,Lagos state.
As the number one "dry guy" in this part of Nigeria, I was thrilled with the hope that my loneliness will soon end and there may be more of my kind around my hood. That was until he started speaking incoherently and then plunged face first into a gully filled with a  smelly and disgusting mixture of only God-knows-what close to the best october next house. Then it dawned on me.....that is one "chemically unbalanced" fella with almost all his life lying ahead of him lying there in a pool of sludge. Assuming my phone had enough power i would have caught him camera and mailed it to Ashton Kutcher(the "punked" guy on mtv) or akpors okporocha a.k.a m.c basket mouth; you know?!the comedian/big friday show anchor on mtv africa..(forgive me basket mouth before you finish my unborne career on satellite transmission)..
Now back to the issue at hand....
I could never wish for such a friend in my still-amendable life.
He had a swell christmas as I did too in my way.
I bought fuel,played games(from mobile to video),bought more fuel then slept.
Whilst asleep I set sail to my lager-than-life perfect world with me as emperor and everyone who thinks am a looser in real life grovelling at my feet until i got jumped by my son and his friends...(they seem to herd-by every now and then).
Then the real fun begins... First they make me organise a fashion contest with the dusty road as the runway with the champ's picture available.. The sequel to this event comes up later..

No comments:

Post a Comment