Thursday, December 5, 2013

End of the year craze

As the year 2013 rounds off all I hear around me as I move is that there is a sharp decline in the way people around are catching the "christmas-cold".
After speaking to a couple of people all across the streets of Lagos,all I hear is that the only hope they have of having a grande celebration is if by chance someone dumps a money-bag in front of their homes or they become winners in some sort of lottery.
One question comes to mind? "Why do Nigerians have to resort to such twists of fate before whole heartedly feeling the warmth of this christmas season"?
Is it unemployment,the bite of an upcoming election,or some other reason?
As for me, I have to go safe-guard my poultry as I have noticed a sharp decline in the number of the chickens I have.
From Akinbola O.E... Have the best 2013 xmas bite ever..
                                           I hope I don't blame santa claus for my missing chickens at the end of the day

1 comment:

  1. If my naija people applies more understanding 2 reading d religous book bible or quaran rather than over purchasing money power dat wuld create a full nigeria....i dey feeel U bro 100% support!

    ReplyDelete